
Coffee at Wisteria Lane
I have a confession. I am getting hooked on Desperate Housewives. In a few weeks I suspect my addiction will be as bad as my SATC addiction. I am starting to think about which character I want to be...Susan or Bree, just as I agonised over the Carrie or Charlotte issue. Last year I wanted to live in Manhatten, drink Cosmos all night, be artistically savvy and a fag hag. As I am already a fag hag (on various continents too) and drink all the time, I felt my dreams were within reach. Then Miranda moved to suburbia and Carrie finally got Mr Big. In the meantime I felt dazed and confused as had to resort to re-runs of Will & Grace and Gilmore Girls (Now Will is my dream fag to hag!).
But now there are the Wisteria Lanettes to love, hate, and aspire to be when I grow up.

4 comments:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who watches it and thinks 'hmm, now who would I rather be?' I must say, I think I would rather be Susan, when I first started watching it was Bree all the way, but only because I wasin love with her unnaturally perfect hair :)
I wonder when the show's gonna be shown here. Eva Longoria is so hot. :P
Brooklyn is NOT suburbia!!!
Hahaha, ayam sorry Scribler. I retract (says she who spent a week in Troy, NY...now that is suburbiaville)
Post a Comment