Friday, March 02, 2007



This is what I woke up to this morning. While I find the snow enchanting...where oh where is Spring?



Sasha will be 11 months tomorrow. Funny how the months fly by so fast, but each day is just never ending.

We have a rather child unfriendly house, so we have had to teach Sash to handle certain situations rather early..like manoeuvring stairs.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sasha and Camilla can be sisters! They look so alike!

Camilla goes down (between levels) backwards though! We trained her how to get on and get off our beds.

Your house is wonderfully tasteful. I love the work desk. Sof, you have good taste!

nx

Ms J said...

they do lok alike, dont they! both are cuties with excellent taste in baby clothes..is that Juicy Couture? do they do baby clothes? my kid is in walmart clothes. ha.
how is househunting in toronto??

Ms J said...

i hope you get a home just as lovely as the NY home

Angel Eyes said...

she's so cute!

geramnyer!

Wondering Nomad said...

Thanks Nx! I cannot take all the credit as Doug has equal say in house contents. That is also his desk...mine is against the other wall..it is more retro-ish as I prefer clean lines. Doug is of the "fancy big wood is good" school of design...suffice it to say our combined style is aclectic maximilism with whatever Danish stuff I can get away with.

Ms J...Juicy Couture?? Are you insane? I am the hand me down queen remember! It is Baby Gap...which I like although find quite expensive. I check out clearence racks and just buy larger sizes..although I have to remember where I store them.
We are going to Toronto on Thursday to look at a few. I hope I get a nice house toooooo!!

Thanks Rara. She has her moments...hahahaha

Angel Eyes, I find her geramness unbearable too...but then I find all babies geram..

Angel Eyes said...

i wanna have one too!

Anonymous said...

how cute is sasha? ive clicked on the pixs to get the grande version and shes even more cute. love her lil pink cheeks!!!