Thursday, May 17, 2007
I spent an hour defending my work. I was told that I would be, to put it crudely, bitchslapped, about my thesis chapter that suggested that there is a positive relationship between regulation and private equity investment by Dutch Institutional investors. Too counterintuitive. I smiled, I put my point across succicntly and clearly. The examiners deliberated. I am informed that I have been awarded a doctorate cum laude. I smiled, in surprise, thinking holy shit I did it. D is to now call me Dr. Supreme Commander. I freakin did it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wooohooo. well done babes dr supreme comander. yeayyyyyy.
champers next time we meet!
G (for some reason i cant seem to log on properly these days)
good stuff babe!! CONGRATS!!!
you are the bee's knees! so so so proud of you..new mamas the world over can rule the world!
well done DrSophia!
huzzah!!! a BIG congratulations.
Post a Comment