The pros of having Sasha in gymnastics:
She is learning how to take part in organised activities
She is learning how to interact and take direction from another adult
She is becoming more agile, more aware of her body's capabilities
She has loads of fun
The cons:
She has learned how to climb into her brother's crib. Where I found her this afternoon during/after Dylan's nap. The look of fear on his face..priceless. The look of achievement on hers..priceless too. Poor Dylan...his last line of defence..the crib...gone. His only hope is to learn how to run..fast.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh! you are too funny!!!! lol
at least Sasha is 3 soon. I sometimes find my 11 year old cuddling up with his 2 year old sister in her cot.. (err.. maybe I should be slightly worried now..)
Amy
Anon, your 11 year old is cuddling. My 3 year old is pushing her brother aside to make space in a crib SHE NEVER SLEPT IN. He sounds adorable your 11 year old..loving his own life size doll..hahahaha.
I did make him wait very long to have a sibling .. They love each other to bits but bully each other to bits too....! Amy
Post a Comment