Friday, November 19, 2004
Munchies
I am munching on jam tarts and some other type of cookie that my Mum orders from a lady in Taman Tun for Raya for as long as I can remember. It is very nutty and sweet. Have no idea what it is called but that is the only thing I look forward to Raya morning. She usually mails it to me so some years I am literally scraping the balang for crumbs. But this year she sent it through my brother who is in Sydney tonight. My first taste of Raya goodies. I spent the day with my brother hanging out in China Town and buying CDs at HMV, thinking about the cookies I had in the bag. I didn't want to share them with him. He was home for raya. But I am having to share anyway...sigh. D picked me up from my brother's hotel room and asked me what I was hiding. I explained my unnatural love for these 2 types of cookies and how my Mum sent me the cookies especially for me...me...me. But he tried one and he started pleading. We both have a sweet tooth. I have to get off this computer. I see him surreptitiously opening the balang...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment