
Motherhood has changed me. Motherhood has changed my life. How much I have changed, and how much my life has changed will be shared in due time. In the meantime, Will Farrell has summed it up well.
"No one tells you how much attention these little children need. They can't do anything for themselves. They can't clean, they can't make money for you. They just sit around and break stuff. I'm waiting for it to get better."
If Sash were a Bond Girl, her name would be Pissy Galore. I marvel at how heavy her diaper gets sometimes. Does not make me want to change her more often. Just makes me greatful for the wonders of new diaper technology. What did parents do before the discovery of that marvelous gel in diapers?
It's raining outside. There was a tsunami warning on the west coast. Up to 200,000 people in Vancouver without power. Luckily it isn't that cold (for November). Back home, D and I have stocked up on firewood and flashlights in the event of such a disaster. I used to think that if you had gas powered furnaces, only the lights would be affected in the event of a power outage. Then someone pointed out that electricity is needed to "trigger" the furnace. So now we have firewood at home, just in case. I sometimes wonder what I would do in a War of the Worlds situation. Would I be strong and do whatever it takes to survive, or would I just shrivel up and wait for the aliens to nuke me?

2 comments:
Ohhh, Sasha is soooo cute. She is almost edible!
It is so lovely when they start to smile.
Hah. You wait until she crawls and pull herself up everywhere....
My little one is a pooh pooh machine.
a PoohPooh Machine in NL, A Pissy Galore in NY..how about a little WailingWiener from TheRocky Mountains to join the babies in due course?
Post a Comment