D is away yet again. This time he taking for the first time the direct flight to Changi from EWR. Longest commercial flight available I think. He will spend more time on SQ than in Singapore. It was a bit of a nightmare getting him off as the taxi which was meant to take him to the train station was very very late. So late that D had to drive his car to the station and leave it there. The bloody company did not even apologise so I immediately got online and gave it scathing reviews on every site that listed its number. This is a small town, so there were only 2 sites, but every little scathing review helps here. As I am not going to get any satisfaction screaming at the company operator, I am going to get my satisfaction screaming my dissatisfaction at potential clients.
While he is away I am taking the opportunity to figure out what to do for Valentines Day. I know, I know, I have ages, but when you have a baby you do what you can when you can. I thought of getting him a wallet, then an external battery for his laptop, but am settling on a one night stay at a historic hotel in Boston (JFK proposed to Jackie in the hotel resto...table 40). That is his favourite city and I find it more child friendly than NYC, so a-Boston we shall go. It is only a 90 minute drive away so Sash will not find it too tiring. Now to figure out how to book the carriage ride...
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh la la. Sounds good babe! c'est tres romantique!
I don't think we'd be going anywhere. probably, getting food delivered and planning to watch a lovey-dovey movie... Babysitter is expecting a marriage proposal on valentino (or a date at least)...
Enjoy! Nxx
That's nice!
Hope you have fun with hubby and Sash.
JFK and Jackie are two of my idols!
:)
oh what a romantic idea! like Nxxx, i cant find a babysitter either so it will be a night in feeding each other chocolates (we are both chocoholics).
Post a Comment