Our wonderful little package has been a little terror these past few days. Granted, she is teething and has a nasty cold. Her discomfort may be causing her mood swings, happy and playful during the day and a crying banshee at night. Regardless, she is driving me insane. Two sleepless nights have made me seriously question our plans to have a second wonderful little package. I don't handle fatigue very well. When I get tired I find it more difficult to handle my temper. After a night of short cat naps as Sash kept waking up screaming in frustration, I was ready to slam something against the wall..if only I had a vase handy. Then it hit me....Sasha was probably as tired and frustrated as I was. While she did not have the added feeling of guilt and hopelessness of not being able to alleviate her own baby's pain, she was probably wondering why her Mummy could not understand her babbling and cries. I hugged her till she slept again and reminded myself to take those birth control pills in the morning.
We spent Easter Sunday at our neighbours house. They had the whole family over...and our little unit. Grandma and Pappy brought their grandkids Easter baskets filled with goodies...and one for Sasha filled with a huge stuffed soft Easter Bunny. We were very surprised at such generosity of heart. I thank my lucky stars every day that we have found such great friends.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your neighbours sound wonderful. I believe, good friends are God's way of taking care of us.
And yes... as we discussed, our little wonders have their 'moments'. I wish you strength for these 'trying' moments:-) If you get another slap... remember, some else across the pond, knows the feeling too well:-)
Ha ha.
Tomorrow she'll be sweet again and we'll forget about e v e r y t h i n g!!!
FORZA!
Nina
She's sweet now Nina. First time ever she is playing by herself in her crib, and not shouting bloody murder to get out. I am so amazed by her good behaviour that I keep checking up on her every 5 minutes. It was great talking to you and thanks ever so much for advice and support!!!
Post a Comment