Do you ever wonder where you are, why you are, what you should be doing, and why there is absolutely no mention of dinosaurs in any of the testaments?
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Sasha's skill of the day
Leaving a crumb trail as she grinds a pecan shortbread cookie against the DVR, the table, the playcube, and the rug. Trying to lick cookie dust from the rug.
Be gald you have no animal in the house. Milla chewed on a tiny piece of dried poo which was stuck on Romeo's (my cat) arse. I only caught her when I saw her chewing silently in the corner. Her mouth smelt quite foul afterwards and I washed it down with soya milk.
Disgusting. I know...
But she is healthy and seemed to be quite OK. No sign of intoxication. Whatsoever.
My girl has good stomach:-)
Nina p.s Somehow, you'll remember these crazy moments with such fondness and romance ...:-P (loony mums:))
3 comments:
ahhaaha....she's so cute! i guess i shouldnt bother buying more furniture for the house huh?
(dont forget your pills!)
Be gald you have no animal in the house. Milla chewed on a tiny piece of dried poo which was stuck on Romeo's (my cat) arse. I only caught her when I saw her chewing silently in the corner. Her mouth smelt quite foul afterwards and I washed it down with soya milk.
Disgusting. I know...
But she is healthy and seemed to be quite OK. No sign of intoxication. Whatsoever.
My girl has good stomach:-)
Nina
p.s Somehow, you'll remember these crazy moments with such fondness and romance ...:-P (loony mums:))
MsJ..love the pic!!
Nina, cat poo not as yet...dog food, pretty sure. Funny eh, mushed carrots she spits out. Dog kibbles she tries to chew.
Post a Comment