Do you ever wonder where you are, why you are, what you should be doing, and why there is absolutely no mention of dinosaurs in any of the testaments?
Monday, September 10, 2007
Some of my favourite pictures taken over the Summer
Sasha enjoying the water Sasha picking wild blueberries on Blueberry Island Sasha taking a break Sasha and Dad on the deck Sasha and Dad tubing
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sash is a lucky bunny to have such open, adventurous and active parents. The world is opened to her in such a marvellous way!
Needless to say sof, I am green with envy for your lovely outdoor summer! we had so much rain here, I thought I was going to have to learn to build a boat. Milla has been well-equipped with water-proofs so she could continue to play outside. my new moto - there is no such thing as a bad weather, only bad clothing.
I am happy to see her wearing teh top we gave her! Everytime M wears hers, I think of Sash too.
2 comments:
Sash is a lucky bunny to have such open, adventurous and active parents. The world is opened to her in such a marvellous way!
Needless to say sof, I am green with envy for your lovely outdoor summer! we had so much rain here, I thought I was going to have to learn to build a boat. Milla has been well-equipped with water-proofs so she could continue to play outside. my new moto - there is no such thing as a bad weather, only bad clothing.
I am happy to see her wearing teh top we gave her! Everytime M wears hers, I think of Sash too.
xoxox
she's looknig more and more like her daddy! and sofie, you kurus la! apa ni? i dont like it, no i dont! beef up girl, and round up like me! hahaha
p/s you looknig good, seriously
love, CHUMPS
Post a Comment