I have been shovelling, just so that when Doug gets home he will be able to reach the door...
So far I have shovelled the driveway twice. That mound of snow you see, that's not even the half of it. The other half is on my neighbour's yard. I know, I know, I am breaching snow shovelling etiqutte, but I will plead ignorance based on the fact in KL there are only 2 seasons..wet and dry. Also they have left for Florida for Christmas. I hope it rains. I know, not very Chrismassy of me but it is still snowing outside and evidence of my shovelling is dissapearing by the minute. Doug's flight was delayed but he arrived a few minutes ago and now he is in line with 100 other people waiting for a cab. I would go pick him up but then I would have to shovel the car out...so..hmm..

1 comment:
The house looks great in the snow - have you taken Sash out for her snowball fight yet? It sounds like fun - YOU shovelling all that snow. At least you can shovel it ...the people in saome parts of the country here are currently inundated in flood water and can't even shovel it off, but thankfully they can at least temporarily settle for free food and lodging!
Can we get a picture of Sash in the snow?
Post a Comment