I have been a neglectful blogger. I have no excuse other than being an excellent procrastinator. It is said procrastination is the thief of time. How true that is. Already it is mid-January and I cant say that I have done or achieved anything of note. I have my to do list somewhere, andI have been meaning to look for it..but you know, the whole procrastinating thing I mentioned earlier..
I should add though that I suspect that my mind has turned to mush because I am preggers again. Yup, as they say, the Sperminator has struck again. Unlike the first time around, it is taking a bit more time for us to let this news really sink in. We are happy that we are preggers, and we have been planning to provide Sash a sibling, but I think it is becoming more obvious that our lives will change yet again, just as we were finally settling down from the upheaval of Sash's babyhood. I know, I know, we had it pretty easy and I am the first to admit that I am an ungrateful little drama queen for making a mountain out of a mole hill, considering Sash was, and still is, an easy going, happy baby. But to be honest, I do find the whole baby rearing period just alot of work with no reward as in my experience, a baby is essentially a blobs who eats, poos and keep you up all night. I much prefer the toddler stage, when they can understand your instructions, and they can at least contribute to the conversation, even though it takes me 5 minutes to understand what Sash is saying. I suppose though to achieve this more entertaining toddler, we as parents must endure the babyhood. So, I suppose I should warn you dear reader that if you are expecting the whole "I love being pregnant, motherhood is the end all and be all of my life and babies are miracles" type of blog for the next few months, you will be sorely dissapointed. I hate being pregnant, I think motherhood is a chore, and babies are messy..and I will be venting. I hope this next one is a girl though as I have no idea what to do with Sash's old clothes if a boy pops out.
So now I have to find that to do list to add one more note...to find an Ob/Gyn that is accepting new patients, within walking distance or within walking distance of a subway station, and one who will not stop me from flying after my fifth month.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oh.my.gawdddd!!!
sweetheart! no wonder yuo have been quiet..someone's been busy between the sheets!
well congratulations is in order to the C Family - excellent news!
i want to ring you and congratulate personall but am having a manic day, leaving for calgary in an hour...but wow, wow, wow!!!!
p/s if its a boy, i'll send you some decent stuff from john reza's wardrobe..and if i (ever) get frisky and knocked up again..i beg you for second hand baby girl stuff..deal?
hugs hugs hugs and bravo!
congrats
huzzah huzzah huzzah
this is such good news sis! another one to add on to our family...im sure ur pregnancy will be fine la, just kesian doug who has to terima the hormonal imbalances for 9 months....lol. looking forward to seeing the whole cumming family in april.
love, yoya
That's really great news - I don't want to be too outdone by all my friends...
Thanks for the kind wishes everyone. Start thinking of names...
Post a Comment