Sunday, March 30, 2008
We are beginning to realize that Sash is getting to that stage where she can not only have a fairly decent conversation with us, but she can also put forward her views. For example, when shown a picture of a Lily, she will adamantly tell us that it is Not a Lily, but a flower...or that an eggplant is Not an egg...(I gave up on that argument). I think we have a lawyer on our hands...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hah. This is defintiely one of the nicest part of '2' (apart form the terrible parts...there are some nice parts...). Milla is adamant that an owl is not a bird. It is an owl...
Also, for the last few months, she has began to choose her own clothes. She recently insisted on having a pair of boy's slippers with a football on it (thanks to dora who plays football) in a shoe shop. She has been wearing it ever since.
the other day, she told me, when I was getting ready for work,... "mama, you look pretty".
Then she touched my earrings and said 'beautiful".
These are very very sweet moments... You'll have more and more of them with Sash and they help a lot --- to forget all the moodswings and temper tantrums which come with the age.... at least for me (the mostly absent working mum...)
Love from Zagreb!
Nxxx
I know what you mean!! She goes into a hissy fit cause she wants purple pants..but she doesnt have a pair!! Also she now says..soo cute..alot..I think she hears this often.
Post a Comment