You know why I hate it when D has jet lag/is insomniac..well, he forgets that he is alone on that boat. Well, he either forgets or totally chooses to ignore the fact that others, mainly ME, are happily sleeping away. So I get woken up in the middle of the night only to be asked if he is allowed to drink his hot chocolate in bed or to switch on the light to read. Does he not realise that if had not woken me up he could do all these things without my knowing/caring? Sometimes I think that marriage is an institution dreamed up by men to save their kind from the effects of their inane behaviour. But for women, cats would rule the world.
The weather s above freezing today...yay. Sash will be happily greeting Spring soon.
I found out this morning that a dear dear friend is being induced tomorrow morning. I cannot wait to welcome Bubba (no, not the name to be chosen, although wouldnt that be a shocker) Wetmore into this crazy wonderful world we live in. Have a safe ride down that canal buddy!
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment