Monday, December 15, 2008

Update

Well, after our self-imposed punishment, we decided to (again) salvage the day. We forced Sasha to take a walk with us on the boardwalk. We bought a couple of grilled barramundis, chips and salad and ate under the covered tarps on the boardwalk while Sasha played in the sand. After lunch we brought Sasha and Dylan to the pool where she splashed about a bit and then to the playground. We headed out to North Sydney for the BBQ after. So all in all things may have not gone according to plan, but we had a great day anyway. Now to arrange for a babysitter tomorrow...yet another Christmas party. I am not sure whether it is because it is Summer, or because Chrismas is a coming, but man they really party here in Sydney.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sofie,.. which email address are you on. I need to tell you something...

Love, Nina xxxx
p.s Hugs for Sash & Dylan (of course Doug too)

Wondering Nomad said...

I am at first name last name one word at email dot com.