Wednesday, February 04, 2009
A few months ago J mentioned that her 40th birthday is in February and her family intended on sending her on a Caribbean cruise for 10 days as a birthday present. That meant that she would not be working for approximately 2 weeks. I was happy for her and put our conversation out of my mind. I am an excellent denialist. So although it wasnt a surprise, D and I had an Oh Shit moment when we were reminded that Sash would not be going to daycare tomorrow or the next week even. She will be home all day every day until the 18th. D is lying down with a sudden migraine and I have just poured myself a huge ass glass of wine. What on earth are we going to do? Lets see..the newly opened Art Gallery of Ontario, the ROM, a couple of playdates...I can do this...I can do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
of course you can do it.
Nx
Post a Comment