Wednesday, February 13, 2008
I have a Googleganger (Similar to that of a doppleganger, it is another individual with the same name as you whose records and/or stories are mixed in with your own when you Google yourself: www.urbandictionary.com). She is funnily enough a little 3 year old Malaysian girl who also has a blog. As she is pretty young, I assume that the little wisecracks accompanying the pics on her blog originate from her Dad. I have always liked my name (well, first and last, hate my middle name). I hope she likes hers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ohhh...should i call you 'Atty' or 'Tiki' just to annoy you???
i like all of your name - first middle and last. You can tell people the 'A' in the middle was given by a school teacher for always getting good points in class!
love ya, Tiki!
Post a Comment