She doesnt have a proper bed yet as she sleeps on a box spring and double mattress only, hence the cushion head guard.
We just need to get off our arses and head out to Home Depot for some shelves and it should be done. Then we have to start on PD's room. This may sound strange, but I am not the one instigating all this. D is. If you have read some of my posts, you will be aware that D is more emotionally involved in this sort of home decor thing. I am not saying that I dont care about my surroundings, but he just cares significantly more than I do. So I tend to give in to what he wants, like big wooden furniture, or the arrangement of his daughter's room. I just handle the more micro issues, such as the height placement of the painting to deter Sasha from licking it (she has this nasty habit of licking things..snow, store windows, bus stop walls...yup, her immunity against urban germs must be way up there by now) and the placement of her future book shelves to ensure that she is able to reach the books. He will also be in charge of PDs room because the only requirement I have is that the diaper pail be close to the changing table. Other than that the man has carte blanche....good luck to PD..

5 comments:
am loving the room!
can you come do layla's room?
Sash and PD too are lucky to have parents with good taste!
Nxxx
Thanks Nxxx!
MsJ, will ask Doug as he is the decorator.....hahahaha. My best friend in Houston when I was a kid was named Leila.
Good job Doug!
Totally love the zebra Sof. That is really lovely.
We havent actually got bubba D's room sorted as I was waiting for my nesting mode to kick in. Alas, inducement took place before it ever did and now we're just caught up with tending to bubba cf decorating his room...
Rara, we didnt bother doing up nursery either, dont see the point as being so short term. We could have made Sash really ecstatic by pasting Dora everywhere but that have would have made me suicidal. So a compromise on decals (the phsycic did say surround her with animals) that can be removed when she decides she wants something else.
Post a Comment