I have also been preparing to start teaching an MBA course. Prep work is no fun. It is only a half course but it is my first ever. Rather apprehensive. Because we dont have a nanny, and as D teaches right after me tomorrow, he will stay at home while I teach, take Dylan to the Uni, and we will do the Dylan handoff after my class.
We just came back from som R&R in Ixtapa, Mexico. It was after a rather dreary and cold Wednesday a few weeks back that D and I decided we needed to get away from the cold and more importantly the kids' snow suits. We called Karen our trusty travel agent and told her to send us somewhere. She immediately shouted Club Meddddd!! We loved it!! As it is not a cultural hub, we had no choice but to laze by the beach and relax. I find that when I take holidays I am always torn between taking in culture orrelaxing. I invariable choose the waking uo at 7 to take random bus to see temple/castle/Unesco world heritage site, and need a holiday after my holiday. Not this time. We had quality family time. And it was there I realized I had to make time to blog...I need to do things for me..there will always be other more important things to do..but they may not necessarily be better.
Sunset in Ixtapa, Mexico. 26 Feb 2010.

2 comments:
YEAY welcome back. Have missed you and glad to hear that you guys had managed to get some R&R in.
i am sooo glad you are back! great news about your teaching post too..you keep me in awe, always!
Post a Comment