Friday, April 16, 2010

Sasha is still on her french fries binge. Good thing that I head to McD every morning to stock up Dylan's milk. I have no idea where the closest supermarket is and I would rather be doing something constructive instead of getting lost in Montreal. Like swimming. Sash has newfound confidence due to her swimming lessons so she is quite happy bobbing about in the semi-cold water in her swimsuit. Dylan just wants to put his head underwater, choke, gasp and repeat. Sasha then gets upset when her hair gets wet...this living on an island will be extremely interesting. So I have been coming back to the hotel with bags from McD. People dont know that I am just trying to avoid the $5 glass of milk + tip from roomservice and the bags just contain 10 small boxes of milk as Dylan's daily supply..yes, the kid drinks ALOT of milk. So far the staff think I feed my kids rubbish. Little do they know that my kids dont eat anyway. So tonight, when the babysitter orders her Ribeye from roomservice, my kids will probably be eating french fries.

1 comment:

Nina said...

They are super clever kids anyway. little do people know that intelligence has little to do with French fries :)

p.s Milk will them tall intellectuals !