Saturday, April 10, 2010
So 3 of the 4 sellers have signed the offer document. The agent expects the youngest child to sign by end of business day tomorrow. D is so damn excited that I doubt he will be able to sleep until the document is signed by all. I am sort of..more apprehensive about the fact I dont have a boat license, hell, I dont even have a drivers license. Our kids dont swim and it is a freaking island. What if there were a medical emergency? I have yet to appreciate this view that we are buying, but my father-in-law has told me that it is one of his favourites in the lake. Did I mention that everything is propane powered and a generator is used to power up lights. Yes, it is totally off the grid. I have only used an out house a few times (in Tunsian/Sahara dessert, Kuala Lipis, and somewhere esle I dont remember)..I am actually going to be using one for 3 months of the year till.well..till like forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment